A fully-managed alternative to JFrog Artifactory
Native support for 28 package formats. Proxy and cache OSS upstreams. Scan packages and build usage policies. Switch to Cloudsmith.
What sets Cloudsmith apart
- Fully managed serviceNo more patching servers; we take care of security and scaling
- SecureISO certified with fine-grained access controls
- Low costPlans for teams of all sizes, starting at just $89 per month
Cloudsmith vs JFrog Artifactory. What’s the way forward for your team?
Swap scattered silos for one centralized hub
Compatibility with 28+ package and container formats, a host of DevOps tools, and native tooling means you can consolidate all your teams and activity into one centrally managed platform and simplify software management.
Proxy and dependency management
Everything always in sight
Support for native tooling
Accelerate and Compete
Get off your own servers. Access fully-managed cloud architecture that’s built for scale, resilience and speed.
- Global package delivery network
- Upstream caching
- Edge caching
- Integrations with your DevOps tech stack
A single point of control
Control access to OSS packages by proxying and caching public registries. Ensure your team remains secure and productive, even when a public repository goes down.
Cutting edge performance at scale
Reduce roundtrip times and supercharge throughput with caching, requests, and authentication of artifacts and metadata at the edge.
Imperceptible latency worldwide
Serve remote teams, customers, and systems from 410+ points of presence for delivery and downloads that are so fast they feel local.
Our elastic load balancing and node layers mean your service automatically scales as demand increases. No new instances for DevOps to configure. No interruptions or delays.
- Get advice tailored to your situation
- Hear about migration best practices
- Learn about trends in software supply chain
- Book a demonstration
Formats & Integrations
What developers are saying
We love our customers, and the feedback tells its own story. Discover how organizations are using Cloudsmith.
- Hear about your situation and your desired outcomes
- Discuss the differences between Cloudsmith and Artifactory
- Learn about trends and best practices in artifact management
- Schedule an engineer-led that addresses your needs